Well, it looks like things are turning in our favor. Housing has had enough complaints about the distance and condition of this building and has decided to allow us to move. They have found two places for each tenant to choose from, and the ones chosen for us are 3-bedroom homes. Jericho and I have an appointment on Monday afternoon to see Samantha, and hopefully she can give us more details about where we're going to live. I'll be honest, I'm not holding my breath about how spectacular these places are going to be. I've learned not to have high expectations when it comes to getting what I need here, so success is so much sweeter when it happens.
It's a government move, which means the Army will send movers out to pack us up and deliver our stuff. Of course, this is all happening right after Michael leaves for Germany for three weeks, so I'll be recruiting my awesome friends to keep me sane and help me tie up loose ends so that everything runs smoothly.
Get ready! This blog is going to be busy in the next few weeks!
Bout time they let you move!
ReplyDeleteI vote for Sarmego.
ReplyDelete