
I figured, if I'm going to stay at home and bake all the time, I might as well do it in a way that might bring in a little income. For now, it's easier for Stateside residents to place orders because Dove doesn't ship overseas - the products are perishable/meltable. It's not a huge deal, because I can have my supply orders sent to my mom, who then forwards the package to me. Sure, some of the solid chocolate arrives previously melted and solidified, but most of the recipes call for the chocolate to be melted anyway. And there are lots of other products that will arrive in perfect condition. When we move Stateside it will be a lot easier to take orders, but it's not impossible to do it here.
You can check out the Product Catalog here. Also, from that page, you can check out the Fun Recipes link to see all that you can do with Dove Chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment