Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hi!  Welcome to the 2011 Blizzard BlogHop, courtesy of Household 6 Diva!  Join in and meet someone new!

 I'm Dana, an Army wife and stay-at-home mom.  We're currently stationed in Italy, going on 4 1/2 years now.  In just a few weeks, we'll be moving back Stateside to Oklahoma.  I've thoroughly enjoyed living overseas - hello, Paris is practically right outside my front door! - but we're excited to be closer to family....and the English language...and Hobby Lobby.

Ok, maybe that last one is just me.

We have a bright and spunky almost-3-year-old named Jericho, but most of the time I just call him Punk.  He loves to help me bake and decorate fancy cupcakes, rock out to Elton John and Bruno Mars, and watch Glee with me and Daddy.  He is my pride and joy!

I try to post when I can, so stick around if you like!

Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. I would love for us to be stationed in Italy! I wouldn't miss Hobby Lobby...but would definitely miss ChicFilA and other bad-for-you places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hello neighbor. I just wanted to say I do NOT appreciate the ghost comment you left on my blog. That majorly creeps me out. :)

    Uh..the word verication was bastr....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL We just left Italy at the end of last year to move up to Germany (though I'm sure our in-laws wish it had been Oklahoma for our next station, as that's where they all live! LOL), and while I miss Hobby Lobby's and the like, I am TOTALLY okay with making do with smaller European craft stores! LOL Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower. Oh, I am so jealous of the fact that you are living in Italy. That just sounds like such a great place to live.

    http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name of your son. My daughter is planning on going on a mission trip to Italy this summer! Your husband is my hero.

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words #224 at the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to 'meet' you! I am also a stay at home mom and my hubby is in the Army.

    ReplyDelete