Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Yeah, About That...
Wow, lots to catch up on, huh? I've been slacking, I know. But if it makes you feel any better, it's because I'm thoroughly enjoying myself being in the States with family. The trip to Iowa was a blast and went by very quickly. Michael took R&R there and loved catching up with Jericho, and he was amazed by how many words Jericho had learned since he left. Jericho can now count to twenty (with a little bit of help) and can recite a few letters of the alphabet in order. How smart is my kid?! We're constantly counting, singing, naming objects, working on sign language and talking, talking, talking. Everyone seems to enjoy his conversation, especially Great-Grandma L when he calls her on the phone while no one's looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello lovely! I'm not going to lie...I'm totally jealous your stationed in Italy! I only hope that one day we are stationed overseas!
ReplyDeleteIsn't being back in the states weird? I was stationed overseas as a child while my dad was in the service. You get use to living over there, and when you come back, its weird.
I added you to my blog roll, over at Goodnight moon! It's under MAJOR construction right now though..so please forgive its appearence.
Safe travels!