A couple weeks ago on Facebook, Amy's status mentioned something about a trip to Europe with several stops along the way. She has a friend in Holland, a foreign exchange student named Christiaan that joined us during our senior year of high school. There's Lindsay, one of Amy's best friends, in London. At the time, Amy was contemplating another stop but wasn't sure where to go. I suggested coming to have a cappuccino with me.
Well, this past Monday, it happened!
My friend Melissa and Jericho and I hopped a train to Venice for the day and to hang out with Amy for some chatting, walking and reminiscing. We took the boat to Murano to tour the glass factory, stopped for a bite to eat and a spritz, took pictures and talked about everyone we knew. It was good to see a great friend and talk about life since graduation.
We all parted with big smiles and sore feet, and Jericho walked away with a new aunt.
still pasty white love.....
ReplyDeletebut a very cool story!
ReplyDeletelol I'm wearing shorts more this summer. I'm working on it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I got to go along with you and meet Amy!
ReplyDelete