Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. As some of you may know, I've been keeping Sean since last Sunday night, so to say I've been busy would be an understatement. Now that Jericho is asleep and Sean isn't running laps around my living room, I've got a few minutes to update you on what's going on with us.
Jericho has taken his first steps! After everyone left the birthday party on February 14th, Michael was playing with him while I got his toys together to get ready to go home. He got Jericho to stand up, and when I heard Michael call my name, I looked over to see Jericho standing with his arms up in the air and his legs moving! For the past couple of days he's been doing it a little more at a time, and he does well with my hand supporting him on his belly. It won't be long now! Now I'm starting to shop for toddler play yards to put up in the living room so that he can play freely without Mom following him around everywhere.
Michael left for Pathfinder school in Germany last weekend, and he won't be home for another two weeks. He has his phone with him so we use text messaging to keep in touch, and it sounds like he's doing well. Every time he goes to a school like this, he comes back with the best stories, so I'm excited to hear about what's going on up there.
I'm also excited about the weather we've been having lately. It's been so nice outside, with temperatures around the lower 60's. I've had my kitchen windows open with candles burning and it makes the house smell so good! As much as I like cool weather, I'm ready to get out my tank tops and take Jericho out for Spring strolls. I'm also ready to get our garage cleaned out and organized and do some major Spring cleaning and consolidating in this house. Since it doesn't look like we're going to get to move anytime soon, I figure the best I can do right now is make whatever space I can, and any new furniture we buy has to be able to provide storage. I must say, though, I kinda like the living room as spacious as it is with no furniture. It looks strange but Jericho loves roaming, and it tires him out well for naps. That's a major plus!
Well, that's about all I have for now. Sean's yelling at me to restart Pocahontas so he can watch it again, so I must go.
Ciao!
I'm ready for some warmer weather myself! Now I just need my summer clothes to get here and I'll be good. :)
ReplyDelete